Indistinguishable Justin Bieber Lookalike Spotted at In-n-Out

justin bieber look alike
A Justin Bieber lookalike is spotted working at In-n-Out

Last updated on December 17th, 2022 at 02:24 pm

Have you ever been going about your day and spotted someone who looked exactly like a celebrity? Well, that’s what happened to one In-n-Out customer when she spotted a Justin Bieber lookalike working at In-n-Out.

@ewardbravo @Justin Bieber thank you for the amazing customer service and delicious in and out burger!! #justinbieber #inandout ♬ Yummy – Justin Bieber


Of course, the guy she spotted looked like a much younger Justin Bieber, but we must admit the resemblance is uncanny. It really does look like they could be brothers.

This In-n-Out Justin Bieber isn’t the only celebrity look-alike out there, as there is one TikTok user that looks just like Selena Gomez. She attributes the resemblance to their similar facial shape, but it’s clear that she shares many features beyond face shape with the famous singer and actress.

@prettypubes Round face gang #fyp #southafrica #tiktoksa #06 #selenagomez #crush ♬ thank u so much – &lt3


Both of these come after the recent debacle in which it was discovered that football player Aaron Rodgers has a doppelganger that is almost impossible to tell from the real thing! See the video below.


Why Do Some People Look Alike When They Are Not Related?

The truth is, even though these two cases of doppelgangers are not related to the stars they look like, they do likely share some DNA.

According to Neuroscience News, face shape, hair color, and eye color are all genetic factors. If someone has many same features as another individual, they do likely share DNA. They may even have similar mannerisms and habits which come with that DNA.

So basically, while the In-n-Out worker isn’t Justin Bieber, it is possible he could also have an amazing singing voice.

Do Lookalikes Share DNA?

All humans share 99.9% of our DNA. This means that it is only the remaining 0.1% which even makes us look different and act different in the first place. Therefore, it is extremely likely that lookalikes share DNA, even if they aren’t related.

People who look alike but aren’t twins likely still share DNA. Image from Unsplash.

Is it True We All Have a Twin?

Because the DNA from one human to another only differs up to 0.1% (and there are only so many hair and eye colors out there), it is extremely likely you have a twin in the world. Most people, in fact, have more than one.

There is a chance, however, that you also do not have a twin. This is more likely when you have a rare combination of features like dark skin with blue eyes, for example.

Thus, it should come as no surprise that Justin Bieber’s lookalike twin has finally been located, and we suspect it’s only a matter of time before other celebrity lookalikes surface, thanks to how interconnected people are these days!

why do people look alike
Even if you haven’t met them yet, you likely have someone who looks like you on this Earth. Image from Unsplash.

How Many People in the World Look Exactly Like You?

This isn’t an easy question to answer because if you have many siblings, it is likely that there are several people in this world that look like you, especially if you are full-blood siblings. But, even if you have no siblings, there is still a chance that there are people who look like you walking around this world.

While a true doppelganger is quite rare, scientists estimate that at least 6 people have a face similar to yours on the planet. Which, when you think of it this way, means it’s time to start looking for the other 5 Bieber doppelgangers!

Written by Hope Davis

Long-time music lover Hope became a full-time writer in 2020 after being laid off from her regular job due to COVID-19. She now spends her time traveling the world to see her favorite bands while writing about them!


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *





Dolly Parton Net Worth

Dolly Parton Net Worth, Height, Career and more

Who is Saweetie? Meet Doja Cat’s “Best Friend”