The Premium Experience, in partnership with North Hennepin Technical College (NHCC) and Blacks In Tech Twin Cities, recently announced the 2019 F.A.M.E. Summit, an acronym for Film, Art, Music and Entertainment.
F.A.M.E. is a synergy of first-hand knowledge, technology, product activations and networking that will help demystify the entertainment industry.
The summit creates opportunities for everyone involved by bringing together a diverse group of people with the same passion and goals.
On Saturday, August 17, you can expect to see Minnesota’s best and brightest in attendance. The day will encompass highly engaging brand building activities, enlightening discussion panels and 25 industry experts including:
- Mr. Collipark – Record Executive responsible for Soulja Boy, Ying Yang Twins, V.I.C., Bubba Sparxxx and more!
- Markus Burns – TV Producer for Love & Hip Hop ATL, Real Housewives ATL, Chrisley Knows Best and more!
- Michael Starrbury – Writer of Ava Duvernay’s “When They See Us”
- Sierra Carter – Head of operations at Rhymesayers/Soundset
- DJ Bonics – Tour DJ for Wiz Khalifa and Go95 Radio Personality
- Brother Jules – Formerly Prince’s DJ for 25 years
- Mary Brown – Singer/songwriter for Beyonce, Trey Songz, Mary J. Blige
- Cato Schaefer – CEO & Celebrity Talent Buyer of live promotions company CLM Presents
Mike Jackson, founder of The Premium Experience and event curator says “F.A.M.E. is the catalyst that the Twin Cities has been waiting for!
“When it comes to entertainers, Minnesota is recognized for icons like Prince and Bob Dylan, but we also have a huge community of musicians, models, filmmakers, actors and producers with incredible talent and very few outlets.
“With the support of media, corporate partners and influencers within the MN ecosystem, we will showcase what we have to offer the world creatively.”
For tickets or more information go to www.thefamesummit.com