Saint Paul’s annual kick-off to a week of festivities will return to West 7th Street on Saturday, March 10, including food, music, stunt activations, fire, and fun.
LuckyPalooza on West 7th features 13 restaurants, including the recently opened Seventh Street Truck Park, and bars along West 7th Street between Kellogg Boulevard and Walnut Street. Revelers will be able to enjoy food, drink, music and entertainment outdoors in the street from 2 p.m. to 11 p.m. as well as tents until midnight and bars and restaurants until individual bar close. See full details below.
This is the fourth straight year that the two-block St. Patrick’s Day-themed street party has been held and this year will again be on the same day as the MSHSL boys’ state hockey championships held across Kellogg Boulevard at the Xcel Energy Center.
“Two of our most exciting days in March come together once again for a can’t-miss day for both St. Patrick’s Week revelers and hockey fans,” said Terry Mattson, President & CEO of Visit Saint Paul.
LuckyPalooza attendees will be able to enjoy:
- Outdoor food stands and bars — including green beer and Irish grub —, DJs and live music in the street from 2-11 p.m.
- Performances on the LuckyPalooza Main Stage presented by Running Aces in front of Kellogg Boulevard will include:
- 2-4 p.m. — SisterTree & Mulhern School of Irish Dance
- 4-6 p.m. — Tim Sigler solo acoustic show
- 7-9 p.m. — Chris Hawkey | 3 Decades of Rock
- 9-11 p.m. — Dragons Fire Theatre fire dancers and DJ performance
- Three tent parties with live music at Burger Moe’s, and DJs at Cossetta’s and Patrick McGovern’s Pub from 2 p.m. – midnight.
- West 7th Activation Area with stunt bicycle performances by RideMN.
- Food and beverage from Boomshack Market, Burger Moe’s, Cossetta’s, Downtowner Woodfire Grill, Dunn Bros., Eagle Street Grille, Jimmy John’s, The Liffey, Louis Ristorante & Bar, New Bohemia Wurst+Bierhaus, Patrick McGovern’s Pub, Seventh Street Truck Park, Tom Reid’s Hockey City Pub and Zamboni’s.
- Free rides on Metro Transit buses and light rail from 1 p.m. – 1 a.m. when you download and print the free pass and Lyft $3 off discount codes for first-time and repeat users. Passes can be downloaded and codes can be found at www.visitsaintpaul.com/luckypalooza.
- Roaming performance at 4 p.m. by the Brian Boru Pipe Band as they walk through LuckyPalooza on West 7th.
- Swag Row, featuring The Beer Dabbler Store, Glitter Bomb Hair & Body and Revitalyte.
- All the information on LuckyPalooza on West 7th, including a full schedule and map can be found at www.visitsaintpaul.com/luckypalooza.
For a schedule of other St.Patrick’s Day events happening in Saint Paul from March 10-18, go to www.visitsaintpaul.com/lucky.
Positive energy-seeking singer/ songwriter, graphic designer, vandweller, writer, photographer and whatever else I can get my hands on.